Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winnings from Create 365!!!!

 So I went in Monday to my favorite new scrapping store, "Create 365" in Scott, Louisiana, to buy some more scrapping supplies.  I was lucky enough to find the Bird on Parade for this week.  I won 10 rolls of ribbon.  Here is just a little project I whipped up with some of my winnings.  A flower made of ribbon and twine. I used paper from "Little Yellow Bicycle".
Here is a scrap page I finished with the little yellow Bird on Parade winnings as my inspiration.  I loved making my first pinwheel and twisty stem and the little yellow bicycle to go along with the name of the paper collection  The little yellow bird was made by Amy Muffelleto, owner of Create 365 in Scott, LA. P.S. I LOVE my colored twine I found there. I used it on the flower center , just swirled around and around. Leaves are just scrap pieces of polka dot ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kinds words! Have a great day!!

Christine